Seeing is Believing at the High Roller
Experience Las Vegas like never before at the High Roller, the world's largest observation wheel! View the beautiful Strip from the top of the wheel at The LINQ. Enjoy breathtaking 360 degree views from inside one of the passenger cabins, and watch special videos at each touch point. Located just a few short miles from our Embassy Suites Convention Center Las Vegas, this is one gorgeous attraction that you don't want to miss during your stay!
- For the most spectacular view, take a ride during the evening.
- Plan your ride during the Fountains of Bellagio as an extra treat.
- Sip on a delicious beverage from the wheelhouse bar or upgrade your ticket for your own personal bartender.
- Take a picture once you reach the tallest point of the High Roller.
4 Things to Know Before You Go
- Children 12 and under are admitted for free. Tickets for adults are $24.95 during the day and $34.95 at night. Tickets for teens between the ages 13 to 17 years old are $14.95 during the day and $24.95 at night.
- The High Roller is open daily from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. with prices switching at 7:00 p.m.
- Although this non-stop ride takes approximately 30 minutes, expect to be at the attraction for an hour to have enough time to enter and leave the High Roller.
- There are no restrooms in the passenger cabins.
High Roller Wheel Package
Save $20 on tickets to see the world's largest observation wheel, the High Roller! Package includes 2 tickets to the High Roller, a spacious 2-room suite, free daily breakfast and complimentary beverages and snacks at the Evening Reception every night. Find out how you can book your trip and save while you ride the High Roller Wheel below.